Enriching the Community
with Financial Education Programs
As an area leader in financial education, Cresco Bank & Trust has a strong commitment to help improve the financial lives of community members
Financial Education programs include:
- Stash the Cash: A great way for students to start saving for college! This program is designed to encourage students (K-12) to perform well academically and improve their grades!
Download the Stash the Cash™ Brochure to find out more! (PDF, 733 KB)
- Tours and In-class Visits: Cresco Bank employees love to visit area classrooms and offer personalized bank tours to teach children age appropriate financial education. Contact us to schedule a tour or visit today.
- Financial Education Programs:Partnered with EverFi, we provide an eLearning platform for teens at area high schools to help increase financial understanding in a variety of financial topics including budgeting, understanding credit cards and managing debt, taxes, insurance, investing and more.
Download NICC Everfi Press Release (PDF, 11 KB)
- Financial Peace University: Entertaining, educational and accessible from the comfort of your home and schedule. Learn everything from budgeting to investing wisely. Contact our Marketing Coordinator at events(at)crescobank.com to sign up today!
- Financial Tips: Ongoing financial tips through social media and our eNewsletter. Sign up for our eNewsletter and become a fan on Facebook today.
Chat with the Experts™
There’s a lot that needs to happen beyond dollars and cents to be successful. That’s why we’re extending a Chat with the Experts™ audio series, a way for you to hear what the top experts in America have to say about topics that can help you grow. The best part? The series is provided to you for free. Listen in now!
Financial Education Articles
- Do you need a high school graduation gift?
- What's happening? At Cresco Bank & Trust Co.
- Fighting cyber fraud - Tips for small business
- Your success? It's predictable.
- Get Smart About Credit
- Just in! Becoming Successful Beyond Money...
- How to get your FREE credit report
- How to Buy Your First Home in 2012
- A Brand New Look... Handcrafted Just for You!